Outstanding Customer Service.
We provide a single point of service for all your IT needs. With our method. We provide you a one stop solution to all your IT needs. With our partnership with multiple vendors. It gives you options that best fit your needs.
1. Fast Support- This allows you and your employees to have a high quality help desk.
2. Your own IT Team- We are looking to help your business thrive with technology. We are always looking out for your best interest. We will provide a secure cost effective solution to your needs.
3. With our remote management software. You get a proactive maintenance plan. This will make sure your hardware is updated, secure, and in working order.
4. You get 24/7 monitoring. This monitoring will alert our team of any impending issues, and create automatic tickets for high priority alerts.
5. Our back-up and disaster recovery applications give you peace of mind. With monthly reports you will know your data is backed up and ready to go, in case of a disaster.
6. With our suite of security hardware, and software. We manage your VPN's, Antivirus, Firewalls, and WiFi.
We Design Efficient Solutions with Cutting Edge ideas.
Security and ITAD Assessment
If you are needing an assessment of your ITAD procedures, our background in IT Security can help with that. As part of asset management and responsible recycling, we can help your business follow the best practices when it comes to the life cycle of your electronics. We are in continued efforts to become R2 certified. Therefore all of our downstream vendors are R2 certified. Our process as a business is as follows:
- (Optional) On-site Data Destruction.
- We will take care of the logistics for your site. We will arrive and transport all items to our facility for free.
- Once your items arrive at our facility, we assess, weigh, and inventory all items.
- If requested all Hard Drives are physically destroyed. Upon completion of hard drive destruction, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction, for auditing purposes. (A Certificate of Destruction request will come with a fee. Please see Data Destruction Services, to find out cost.)
- All items deemed fit for remarket or resale will be wiped using our professional wiping software. The hardware will go through a series of diagnostic tests to determine the health of the device. Once the device is determined to be fit for resale, we print an individual report that details the hardware was tested. You will receive an itemized report of all items inventoried and fit for resale. We will then send you a monthly report of items sold, and a check for your percentage of that sale. Remember any item sold over fifty dollars will help you receive a source of revenue.
- If an item is determined to be unfit for resale. It will then be torn down and recycled responsibly. All hard drives will be pulled, wiped, and physically destroyed. You can rest assured that your personal information will be guarded and destroyed.