Our data destruction service is offered to all of our customers. We follow guidelines based on (NIST Special Publication 800-88). We are a company that takes your data seriously. We give you the option to schedule a time to do on-site data destruction, or we can pick up your hard drives, secure them in an approved secure container, then destroy them at our location. This process is an insured and effective process. We are positive this will follow your ITAD guidelines, pertaining to your business needs. Each hard drive that is destroyed will receive a (Certificate of Destruction). This certificate will have the following information: date, time, HDD Model, HDD size, customer information, serial number of HDD, and who destroyed the HDD. This certificate should be admissible for auditing purposes. Allow us to be your source for data destruction needs!
Security and ITAD Assessment
If you are needing an assessment of your ITAD procedures, our background in IT Security can help with that. As part of asset management and responsible recycling, we can help your business follow the best practices when it comes to the life cycle of your electronics. We are in continued efforts to become R2 certified. Therefore all of our downstream vendors are R2 certified. Our process as a business is as follows:
- (Optional) On-site Data Destruction.
- We will take care of the logistics for your site. We will arrive and transport all items to our facility for free.
- Once your items arrive at our facility, we assess, weigh, and inventory all items.
- If requested all Hard Drives are physically destroyed. Upon completion of hard drive destruction, you will receive a Certificate of Destruction, for auditing purposes. (A Certificate of Destruction request will come with a fee. Please see Data Destruction Services, to find out cost.)
- All items deemed fit for remarket or resale will be wiped using our professional wiping software. The hardware will go through a series of diagnostic tests to determine the health of the device. Once the device is determined to be fit for resale, we print an individual report that details the hardware was tested. You will receive an itemized report of all items inventoried and fit for resale. We will then send you a monthly report of items sold, and a check for your percentage of that sale. Remember any item sold over fifty dollars will help you receive a source of revenue.
- If an item is determined to be unfit for resale. It will then be torn down and recycled responsibly. All hard drives will be pulled, wiped, and physically destroyed. You can rest assured that your personal information will be guarded and destroyed.