- We are currently working to become R2 certified. That means our processes are in-line with R2 standards. We hope in the next year we are R2 certified.
- our goal is to hold monthly collection campaigns in your community. Contact us to schedule an E-Waste Drive in your Community.
- We believe REV-E3 is the solution to electronic waste in rural America. Our team believes in being a steward of the environment. Every vendor we do business with is R2 certified. If you want more information on R2, and what it means, see R2 and the EPA.
- One of our components of handling electronic waste is refurbished items. Any item that can be resold on the secondary market will be thoroughly tested and cleaned. We then will offer it back to the public. We would rather extend the life of the electronic than break it down. So if you are wanting a used item, or just curious about what we offer, check out our eBay store. eBay store site
Items We will Take
* Cell Phones * Speakers * Server Racks * Computers * Digital Cameras * Fax Machines * C/D's and DVD's
* Cables/ Wires(power cords, monitor cables, speaker wire, etc. * C/D Players, DVD Players, VCR's * Game consoles
* Hubs, Switches and Routers * Keyboards and Mice * Laptops * Mainframe CPU's * MP3 players * Phonographs
* Servers *Power Supplies (Battery Backups) * Printers and plotters * Scanners * Rechargeable Batteries
* Radios and Stereos * Projectors * Monitors (CRT and LCD)
(CRT's or Tube TV's is an item we do charge for removal. .48 cents a pound.)